Saturday 23 April 2011

Dear Wisdom Teeth, I Hate YOU

Hey everyone,
Been a while since I posted on my blog. I guess I was really taken back by my last post, it really hit the spot. So for this post I am going to write about my great day having my wisdom teeth taken out... Yay! It was like being run over by a bull then dumbed into a boiling pot of Mr. Noodles. Yes, you heard me right. The best part was my smart ass dad was nice to bring me back to school because of a stupid Essay Test. Yes, he did not know the side effects the damn medication had. According to every student in the school and all the teachers, I was making sounds that sounded like a dieing whale in the girls bathroom. Not only that, I was asking random students to put the hand in my mouth and massage my gum. After 20 min of sitting on the floor crying and wining my BFF decided to take me to the nurse, but apparently I was not willing to go down the staircases because I was "afraid" of the bunny hiding at the bottom. Yes. I said that. So, her solution to everything is drag people by their feet, and that is what happened to me. I was dragged down the stairs by my feet with two teachers on guard and a bunch of laughing students. yay. Next, the principal told me I tackled my friend and told her to eat the Bunny because it was chocolate and I started to sing nursery rhymes. WTF?? After I was dragged down the stairs, I was told I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in a stall and threatened everybody I was going to flush myself down. Now, ladies and gentlemen are you ready for the grand finale....? For my ending scene I opened the sink fosset and put my arms under water. That is when I was picked up by mom and drove home. Yes, I know. I am a retard, but u can blame me, it was the meds!!


Peace, 
       P.S. Please pray that my social life is still in one piece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment