Saturday 12 March 2011

Don't Be a Drag Just Be a Queen!

      So I have just decided I am going to share my most embarrassing moment. The ONE THING THAT CAN RUIN MY LIFE, I'm going to tell the whole world :) It's all apart of the new me salad bar (I really dont know why I put salad bar in there, I just thought it gave it edge). It was in the 10th grade and I was invited to a very pointless stupid Halloween party. very stupid. And lets be clear, I was not the most popular girl in High School; if we were to use that popularity chart, I was basically below plankton. That did not make sense. Anyway, whatever I was the nerd. So I get invited and my invitation I guess was different than everybody else... I wonder why.... It said it was a Drag Party as in Drag Queen. And because all the cool ppl were going, my response to the invite was: "Oh MY GOD!! REALLY!!" and thats where the plot begins. I go home and do all this crazy makeup and wore my really glittery clothes that my mom bought me when we went to our annual girl bonding day: She wanted to go thrift shopping because she said it looks a lot of fun in the movies. The clothes smelt like they've been used at an underground rave party... Anyway, I dress up and I get to the girls house and all and when the door opens it turns out it was the girls god dam party. I really hate her still. A lot. Well, you know the rest, I was the only one there drest as a Drag Queen and I was made fun of for the rest of my life and probably still will be until I decide to move to Alaska. Thats right ALASKA! Man that girl was a real bitch. But she did end up going to Military School when my embarrassing parents decided to talk to her parents. YAY!! Well yes that is my most embarrassing moments, although I have more this is probably my number 1! And I kind of admire those girls, they are so dumb they couldn't have come up with their own "prank" (if thats what you would call it..), they had to watch the whole Legally blond movie to get the idea. Shows how much effort they put into making ppl feel bad. Brains over Beauty girls!

Rockets,
          Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment