Sunday 6 March 2011

First post....

So when I opened up my blog, I was wondering why the hell nobody subscribed! Ha ha, just kidding. It's probably because I hadnt post anything yet, or maybe it's because I am so awesome. Nope, can't be that. Anyway, because it is my first post I wanted to write about something personal. Justin Bieber. As you read my posts you will notice I love him (don't hate!) the kids like a mini god! he should win an oscar for his amazing hair! What can I say, I've got Bieber Fever! He is just amazing! Okay before you decide your never coming back to my blog. I would think twice.... or-or maybe ONE TIME!! HA HA! I am so funny! no kidding I'm not. So, I am going to be the first one to say my first post sucks crap. AHH I dont know what to write, so I am just going to sign off now.. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment