Tuesday 15 March 2011

Don't Ever Feel Like You're Less

  

       So for this blog entry I wanted to pull back from the regular and pointless things I normally write about. Just two days ago I found out a very, very close friend of mine wanted to commit suicide, she sat down in front of me at our little girls sleepover night and told me she couldn't take it any more. She cried and said she wanted to kill her self and that it was not her first time thinking about it. That really scared me, I never knew she felt this way at all because of how easily she hid it, and I realised she was not the only person out there who felt this way. I want to let everybody who has ever felt the way me friend did, that you are not alone. You might think none of us understand and nobody can ever fix what is making you feel like this, but it is not true. All those voices that are telling you there is no point in going on in this world, that it is better to get out while you can is wrong. There is always hope. I'm not religious or anything, but I do believe that all bad things come to an end. There is always something worth living for. My friend told me that she did not care anymore because she thinks nobody else cared; that was the most naive thing I have ever heard. Who cares? You're family, you're friends, you're neighbors, you're teachers, you're cousins and aunts! This list can go on for ever! You have to stay strong, stand your ground; you have to stand up when it's all crashing down. Stand through the pain, you wont drown and one day whats lost can be found. I hope you know how incredible you are and how precious you are. Those stupid thoughts in your head, scrue it! They don't matter! Whenever you feel like you can't handle life anymore and you think you are ready to let go, you should know that the people you leave behind will never be ready to let go of you. So next time you have the urge to hurt yourself or you think about suicide, think about the people you love and love you back, think about all the things in your life you haven't experienced or accomplished and how grateful you are. But, then there are some who live hard lives and have no family or no home. You might think it's okay for you, but it is not. We are all the same. We all have times were we think and feel the same things. Show the people who hate you or doubted you and told you that you can't do this or you're not good enough for this; prove them wrong. Show the people who feel you are a waste that they are wrong. That you are not different, you are a strong individual with a bright future ahead of you.

So, I wanted to make this post to let everybody know how special they are and how
precious each breath they take is. Don't ever for a second doubt yourself or feel worthless because you are not even close to that. You are strong, brave, smart, precious, beautiful/handsome and you can handle whatever obstacle you think might overpower you.

With Lots of Love,
                       Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment